Trust Your Body Project is a podcast and social media movement started on Instagram designed to help you heal, eat, and create space for the things that truly matter.
In this episode, you get to meet me, Whitney Catalano, RDN. I’m a Health at Every Size registered dietitian who offers online coaching to help you break free from the diet-binge cycle, make peace with your body, and take the power back from your inner bully.
In this episode, I lay down the groundwork for the podcast’s content, format, and goals. I was feeling particularly introspective while recording, and I dive deep into some personal topics about my past, and why I feel the need to create this podcast.
I talk about:
- What privilege is and how it applies to different people in different ways (thin privilege)
- My history with food and disordered eating
- The beginning of my nutrition journey
- How my recovery and father’s death were intertwined
- How unhealthy it can be to distract yourself from your emotions
- My Food Freedom Jumpstart Program
- My 2019 intentions around feeling my emotions more deeply
Be sure to let me know what you thought of this episode, and what your 2019 intentions are!
This podcast is brought to you by my Patreon. To join the Patreon-only Facebook group and get exclusive content from me, visit whitneycatalano.com/podcast to learn more.
Learn more about the Food Freedom Jumpstart Program at: www.whitneycatalano.com/food-freedom
For a chance to have your listener question answered on the pod, or if I said something that needs correcting, you can email me at email@example.com
Start healing your relationship with food!
Sign up for exclusive coaching emails where I talk about my personal diet recovery journey, strategies I use with clients, and how you can start repairing your body image and eating intuitively today.