In this interview, she commits herself to ditching dieting for good and talks about why it took her so long to fully dive into Intuitive Eating. We talk about the pressure she feels
- How she has officially gone full time with her business!
- Her own journey to the next level of coaching
- How she doesn’t want to talk about food or nutrition any more
- The things she DOES want to talk about
During the interview Whitney and Lena discuss:
- The spectrum of body image issues
- The evolution of online sex work
- Building strength against the things people say online
- Thinking in the long term with diets
- Reassessing your motivations around food
- Engaging with girls on social media who comment on her photos
- Having the moment of clarity that you need help
- How has Lena’s relationship with intimacy
- The issues surrounding younger girls in the industry
- How Lena wants to be the person she needed when she was younger
This podcast is brought to you by my Patreon. To join the Patreon-only Facebook group and get exclusive content from me, visit whitneycatalano.com/podcast to learn more.
Heal your relationship with food and start showing up authentically in your life with my Jumpstart to Food Freedom coaching program
For a chance to have your listener question answered on the pod, or if I said something that needs correcting, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Start healing your relationship with food!
Sign up for exclusive coaching emails where I talk about my personal diet recovery journey, strategies I use with clients, and how you can start repairing your body image and eating intuitively today.