I talk to Evelyn Tribole about:
- Evelyn’s past and how she discovered intuitive eating
- How weight stigma is causing unnecessary suffering
- Connections between eating and self-care
- Building trust between you and your body
- Celebrating little wins
- What it means to prioritize yourself
- Violations of intuitive eating being used with weight loss
- Learning to live your life intuitively
- What self-care means
This podcast is brought to you by my Patreon. To join the Patreon-only Facebook group and get exclusive content from me, visit whitneycatalano.com/podcast to learn more.
Learn more about the Food Freedom Jumpstart Program at: www.whitneycatalano.com/food-freedom
For a chance to have your listener question answered on the pod, or if I said something that needs correcting, you can email me at email@example.com
About Evelyn Tribole:
Evelyn Tribole, MS, RDN, CEDRD-S is the author of 9 books, with a nutrition counseling practice in Newport Beach, California. She is co-creator of Intuitive Eating, a mind-body health process developed in 1995.
Start healing your relationship with food!
Sign up for exclusive coaching emails where I talk about my personal diet recovery journey, strategies I use with clients, and how you can start repairing your body image and eating intuitively today.