My long-term coaching programs are where the real magic happens. You’ll be amazed at how much your life can change in just 6 months when you prioritize your alignment and open yourself up to the possibility of change.
Life isn’t about letting “should” limit you and make you smaller. Life is an opportunity to realign with your intuition and embody your inner magnetism.
(All coaching programs are customized to fit your goals, so if you don’t completely resonate with the description, that’s okay! Apply for a free call anyway and we’ll see if it’s a good fit)
Upgrade your habits, mindset, energy, & self-trust so you can get clear on your goals, & embody the person you want to be for this next chapter.
Do you dream of taking charge of your life & overhauling your habits so you can finally accomplish your goals, but end up falling back into old patterns instead… almost like you’re on autopilot reacting to your life instead of consciously changing it?
Is there a voice inside pushing you to make some massive changes for your happiness… but you end up feeling stuck & overwhelmed because you don’t know what you want, how to get there without getting in your own way, or how to get past the fear?
And do you feel like you have all the tools and information from years of being in the self-help world, but you struggle to integrate any of it and act on it to make meaningful changes in your life?
In 6 months of coaching together, we can work on…
- Rewiring the habits & patterns that are keeping you stuck & are no longer serving you (like people-pleasing, overworking, victimhood, constant pivoting, self-doubt, rumination, perfectionism, & all-or-nothing cycles)
- Working through the uncertainty & fear around your goals so you can know exactly what steps you need to take toward your alignment, even if you can’t make any major career or life changes right this second.
- Healing from burnout, old work trauma, and living in survival mode so you can finally feel rested, motivated, and inspired again (but in a healthy way this time).
- Establishing consistent self-care routines & productivity habits that work for your unique brain & body (especially if you have mental health conditions and/or chronic illnesses)… so you can embody the habits that you want future you to have… without force or all-or-nothing cycling.
- Freeing up time and energy to work towards your longer-term goals without sacrificing your work, relationships, family responsibilities, or rest.
WHAT PAST CLIENTS SAY:
I honestly did not expect to see such a palpable transformation in my life.
I went into this program with the mindset that I would get out of it exactly what I put in, and I think maybe I’m just struggling with believing that I actually made huge progress, but the life changes that have happened, and the mindset shifts don’t lie.
I have begun to leave my comfort zone in many areas of my life, and it has become such a natural thing for me to try new things, say yes, ask for what I need, and vocalize my opinion and desires.
— Keirstan, Life Coaching Client
INTUITIVE BUSINESS COACHING
My 6-month business coaching is for entrepreneurs & professional creatives (artists, musicians, content creators, service providers, etc.) who have already created success and… are ready to go deeper into the emotional work and take responsibility & aligned action towards their goals in order to get to the next level.
You started a business to stop working for someone else… But nobody taught you how to be a better boss for yourself
Does your business feel unnecessarily draining & hard, like you’re constantly working but not actually getting anywhere?
Do you want to get to the next level in your business, but feel confused by conflicting messages from business coaches and unsure of whether you can trust your own decisions?
Are you craving a business that feels aligned, joyful, and most importantly, sustainable?
In my business coaching programs, we approach alignment from all angles: strategy, confidence, habits, emotional regulation, messaging, & work-life balance. Together, we could work on…
- Unlearning the patterns that get in the way of your success, joy in your business, & day-to-day energy (like people-pleasing, overworking, poor boundaries, constant pivoting / shiny object syndrome, money scarcity, & self-doubt)
- Overhauling your business strategy so that it feels sustainable, simplified, and aligned with the kind of life you really want from your business.
- Establishing consistent self-care routines & productivity habits that work for your unique brain & body (especially if you have ADHD, other mental illnesses, and/or chronic health conditions), so you can get things done without burning out, sacrificing your boundaries, or feeling guilty for resting.
- Refining your messaging, showing up confidently (and authentically) online, and standing firm in your voice & business decisions, even when Internet trolls have a problem with it
- Unpack any limiting beliefs, scarcity, & subconscious habits around money (like overspending or hoarding) so you feel empowered to make big financial decisions in your business, abundant in your life no matter what is in your bank account, and capable of making the kind of money that will support your vision for your life.
WHAT PAST CLIENTS SAY:
After working with Whitney, someone watching my transformation said to me “I think it’s very clear that you’ve pivoted to be more aligned and abundance is starting to flow from it.”
— Kendall, Business Coaching Client
If you’ve made it this far, you might be thinking…
“Whitney, it’s like you’re talking directly to me! But I’m nervous & don’t know if I’m 100% ready yet. Should I still apply?”
…to which, I would say:
If you feel the pulled to apply, follow that!
The fact of the matter is: there’s no such thing as being 100% ready. It’s totally normal to feel both scared and excited about the idea of coaching. Not only is it a huge leap of faith, but most importantly, it’s a commitment to do the work and open yourself up to massive change.
My priority as a coach is making sure you make the right decision for YOU, no matter what it ends up being. I wrote out the whole process below so that you know exactly what to expect when you apply.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS:
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
STEP 1: Fill out the application
The point of the application is, 1) for you to fully flesh out your goals, the biggest obstacles getting in your way, and any fears or anxieties you might have, and, 2) for me to get to know you better before we talk so we can make the most of our time on the free call.
I’ve also included pricing information at the end of the application (pricing varies between business coaching and life coaching) so you can determine if my 1:1 coaching is feasible for you right now.
STEP 2: Book your free Clarity Call
Once you’ve completed the application, you’ll be redirected to my calendar to book a Clarity Call, which is a complimentary 50-minute coaching call required for anyone interested in my 6-month programs. If I read through your application and decide that working together isn’t a good fit, I’ll cancel our call as soon as possible and email you some other options.
STEP 3: During the Clarity Call
The purpose of this coaching call is in the name: to offer you clarity on exactly what you want and what’s getting in the way so that no matter what you decide, you walk away with more direction, awareness, and peace of mind. I also take detailed notes while we talk and will gladly send them to you if you would like.
This call is also an opportunity for you to experience my coaching style first-hand. If we both feel that coaching is a good fit, I’ll invite you to be a client, tell you more about the program, and answer all your questions. From there, I like to find out exactly what your decision-making process is so I know how to support you and what to expect.
STEP 4: Making your decision
I know how scary this can feel, which is why I want you to have as much information as possible to make a clear decision. My number 1 job as a coach is always to help you listen to your intuition and take action on the things you want, meaning it’s not up to me to decide whether coaching is a good decision for you right now. My hope is that by the end of our call, you’ll be able to hear exactly what your intuition is saying.